About Me

My photo
The meek shall inherit the earth after i'm done with it! I was a bored Brahmin bschooler who ended up marrying another one :) and now here we are enjoying the natural progressions of life....traffic, inlaws, bosses, kid, electricians, plumbers and money matters.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I am a loser

Everyone in the world specializes in something....My mom in scolding me, my sister in mocking at me, my dog in licking, my friends in making fun of me, Air Deccan staff in stealing........ I specialize in losing.

I look at a loser when I look at the mirror.

I lost my phone again.... :(

Dad said, " are you sure, you lost only the phone...?"

1 comment:

neo said...

Ha ha ha ha ...

Air deccan staff in stealing :)

Btw .. u have many lesser mortals like me for company, never since man roamed the planet has 'de losers' club been empty ...

You are one among us bro !