About Me

My photo
The meek shall inherit the earth after i'm done with it! I was a bored Brahmin bschooler who ended up marrying another one :) and now here we are enjoying the natural progressions of life....traffic, inlaws, bosses, kid, electricians, plumbers and money matters.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

I promise!! I will!!

Dear Bored Brahmin,

How lousy could I be? It was your first budday on 6Th of September and I am wishing you now :(( !!! Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday Babyy!!!



I am really sorry baby. I have been really busy. Will never ever ignore you again. I promise i'll get you a shiny new template as a birthday gift. Pakka Promise!!!

I will do anything to make my baby happy. For you I will even try and be more tech-savvy and learn how to edit html codes myself (and not depend on mallu men for help)I will get you anything you want...clocks (London, Iran, Uzbekistan, Jakarta) and google ads (http://www.simplymarry.com/, http://www.bhratmatrimony.com/).


If you want i'll also get you 'i love cats'/' I love strawberries'/I love tomato ketchup'/ 'I love juhu beach' badges.

I'll get you your own pet Katra/Batra/Garfield whichever is bigger and colorful.

I'll make sure you are blogrolled more often.

I'll make sure more and new people visit you even if I have to invent spicy episodes to get more comments.

I'll give you a sexy new look with a new wigg or digg which will make you look del.icio.us and slu.rp.y and u.mmm.mmm

I'll have a blog zodiac button so that I never ever forget your birthday again.

I'll either get some 'bloggy award' or stick a jpg image myself if I don't get one...but wont disappoint you.

On the side bar we'll have things which really interest everyone.."Books I read...", "what others had to say...", "Number of hits" because these days it really counts.

While doing all I might not get time to say things i really want to. But i believe its ok till the time you are popular.

No comments: